1. My middle name is Rain. (you could say my mom was a hippie)
2. My top 3 fave bands: Nirvana, The 1975, and The Smiths.
3. My top 3 fave movies: The School of Rock, Juno, and Whip It.
4. I started dance classes when I was 4 and continued into high school, where I was on the cheer team for 2 years.
5. I found my grandpa through an Ancestry DNA test and now have a huge family that I never knew about!
6. I have 5 tattoos and will soon be getting a 6th one for my birthday!
7. My mom says I am addicted to watching The Office. (she is probably right)
8. I have made it a goal to attend at least one concert per month and I'm accomplishing it!
9. If I were bald, I would look EXACTLY like my dad.
10. My star sign is Virgo, moon sign Aquarius.
11. I learned how to ride a dirt bike on my 5th birthday and wish I could ride more often!
12. I have been vegetarian/pescatarian for 5 years and counting, although my family tells me that I was born vegetarian and never had an interest in eating meat to begin with.
13. Half my camera roll is pictures of my cats (wish I was lying).
14. I love to wrap crystals in my free time (check out my twitter if you would like one)!
15. I am 5'10 and get asked very often if I play basketball (nope, I really messed that one up).
16. I am learning to play guitar and loving it!
17. I got pushed off of a table when I was in kindergarten and broke my foot.
18. I got my nose pierced when I was 17 and I was so nervous I almost threw up in the waiting room! (it didn't hurt at all if you were wondering)
19. I LOVE Thai food!
20. I dream of living in a van and traveling the world.
21. I haven't gone a day without coffee in at least a year and I am not sorry about it!
As always, thank you for reading and check out my post from a year ago, where I discussed 20 important things I learned by the age of 20! <3